AquaThority offers 3 value-packed pool closing programs. Our professionally trained technicians will take every measure to close your pool properly.
Conveniently schedule your pool closing by choosing a program below and completing the Online Order Form
. Please call 888-400-AQUA (2782) with any questions.
$229.00 if you prepay at the time of scheduling
(Regular price $239.00)
- Blow-out drains, pool lines and pool cleaner
- Remove, clean and reinstall pool filter
- Remove ladders, handrails and diving board (if applicable)
- Install winterizing plugs
- Stow away equipment
- Plugs and small parts will be stowed in pump basket; all other parts will be left on pool deck
$324.00 if you prepay at the time of scheduling
(Regular price $339.00)
- All the services of our Bronze Program plus...
- Install cover (waterbag and cable covers are an additional charge)
$439.00 if you prepay at the time of scheduling
(Regular price $459.00)
- All the services of our Silver Program plus...
- Lower water to appropriate level
- Vacuum and skim pool (up to 1 man hour)
- Additional vacuuming is available at $90/hour
- If upon cleaning and inspecting your filter grids, we find holes or cracks, your filter will be brought back to our facility and an estimate for repair will be presented in the offseason. No repairs will be performed without your approval. If no hose is left out or there is no water supply, the filter grids will not be cleaned or inspected. A service call to clean the filter grids on a different visit will incur a $90 fee.
- At your pool's opening, we are not responsible for broken, damaged or missing components which we remove for pool and spa closing, such as: spa jet fittings, skimmer baskets, plugs, etc. in order to winterize your pool.
Please visit our Online Order Form
to quickly fill-out your pool closing
order form. Please call 888-400-AQUA (2782)
with any questions.